Guidelines for AYME Conference Scholarship Fund
The purpose of the AYME Scholarship Fund is to provide financial assistance toward the conference fees to those wishing to attend the conference who would otherwise be unable to attend because of present financial hardship. Financial scholarships generally cover conference registration only, not membership dues or JYM subscription. It does not cover hotel or travel costs.
Scholarships can be applied for from January 1st through September 15th of the conference year. Award recipients will be notified within one month of application. Late applications will only be considered as time and funds allow. To apply for conference scholarship funds please email Dr. Megan Brown with the following information.
- Name, address, school/organization, phone number, email.
- How many years, if any, have you been a member of AYME?
- What recent AYME Conferences, if any, have you attended?
- If you have never attended a conference before, who recommended AYME to you?
- How much funding are you requesting?
- Please explain in detail why you are applying to demonstrate your need.
Scholarships will be determined according these criteria in descending order:
- Priority will be given to a current AYME member.
- Priority will be given to an applicant engaged in youth ministry education over other fields of study. This includes doctoral students.
- Priority will be given to applicants who demonstrate a greater financial need.