Journal of Youth Ministry
AYME Members Only Area
Student Excellence Award
CERTIFICATE OF A.Y.M.E. AWARD
It is the privilege of the national Association of Youth Ministry Educators to bestow a certificate of merit upon one outstanding student from each of its participating schools. This honor speaks to the Association's commitment to excellence and professionalism in the field of youth ministry.
This student will be chosen by a professorial member of AYME, or a committee chosen by said representative, according to the following criteria:
Professor or Trainer's Responsibility
After the selection for this award, the professor will Email name of candidate to the AYME Administrator by the spring date posted for that year. For 2013 the student name and institution name should be emailed to Board member Dr. Claire Smith, email@example.com.
Board Member's Responsibility
One AYME board member will be chosen to facilitate the dissemination of award certificates. That person shall
1. Draft an Email that will be sent out to the membership. Suggestion: Email to go out by March 1st, with a deadline to hear back by March 26th.
2. Facilitate the production of the actual certificates.
3. Get the completed (student name filled in) certificates to Board Chair by a March 31
Support Given Selected Board Member by AYME Administrator
1. Administrator will supply email addresses of members,
2. Administrator will cover the cost of certificates from AYME funds,
3. Administrator will do the actual mailing of certificates to participating schools in early April to the AYME member so he/or she can present them to the students.
© 2013 Association of Youth Ministry Educators | technical assistance